Find out how Office 365 can transform your business in just three days...
At Content and Code we have combined our experience with our Microsoft expertise to develop a 5-step Office 365 engagement process to get you started on your Cloud journey. Step 1 and 2 are carried out in just three days and provide you with an understanding of how Office 365 can transform your business.
Step 1 - Discovery Workshop
The first stage of this process is the Office 365 Discovery workshop, designed to tailor a specific Office 365 plan for your organisation. The Office 365 Discovery Workshop includes:
- A complete Office 365 demonstration
- Meeting with stakeholders to identify the overarching project strategy and vision, the business requirements and objectives, the risks and implications, as well as the business engagement
- Detailed requirements analysis, including end-user requirements, functional requirements, migration implications, and data security requirements
- Understanding your existing environment and capabilities, including offices, users, desktop and server infrastructure, networking, software, mobile devices, domain and directory configuration, and business continuity/disaster recovery processes
Step 2 - Report and recommendations
Content and Code will take away the findings from the workshop and write a detailed report with recommendations.
The report includes:
- Estimated licensing requirements and costs
- Additional requirements and costs
- Recommendations for implementing Office 365
- A high level proof of concept (PoC)/pilot plan and timeframe
- Success criteria for a PoC/pilot
- An overview of the next steps
This is an opt-in process; there is no obligation to move to the next phase, giving you the flexibility in deciding if you feel that moving to the Cloud is right solution for your business.
Step 3 - Office 365 Proof of Concept (PoC)/Pilot
Content and Code will deliver a PoC to give you the opportunity to demonstrate the power of the Cloud on a small area of the business and in a controlled manner. The pilot will help you determine whether Microsoft Online Services and more specifically the Office 365 suite is appropriate for your business, whilst providing hands on experience for IT personnel and users.
Step 4 - Office 365 Initiation document
Content and Code will provide you with a detailed initiation document that clearly defines the project and how the solution will meet your business objectives.
- Summary of business drivers and project objectives
- Requirements analysis
- Project overview and definition.
- Project scope
- Investment plan and project team
Step 5 - Office 365 project delivery
Content and Code provides you with a full end to end project delivery, including training and support. This includes:
- Migration and Deployment
- Bulk mailbox migration
- SharePoint customisation, such as team site page templates
- Document migration
- Security settings
- Implementation of all Office 365 products
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Lync Online
We provide tailored end user and administrator training.
You have access to Content and Code Online Services engineers, who provide remote support for both administrator and end users:
- Administrator and end user issues
- Telephone and email based support
- New staff starter additions – bulk migration
- SharePoint sites
Speak to one of our dedicated specialists to find out further how Office 365 can benefit you: