Why is your extranet so important?
To work effectively, your organisation needs to collaborate closely with its suppliers, partners and customers.
We can create smart extranets using Microsoft SharePoint 2010 that improve levels of collaboration in your supply and delivery chain, enhance productivity and significantly reduce costs. Our extranets will help you:
- Store and exchange data quickly, reliably and simply
- Reduce errors and improve efficiency
- Create a solid audit trail and ensure best-practice
How can we help?
Our custom-built extranets work as a single, central resource that's home to all your documents. This is far simpler and more manageable than having multiple versions of your documents in paper format or flying around your organisation via email.
You can use your new extranet to:
- Give your customers access to a secure portal where they can review and track the status of their orders and any service requests they have made
- Collaborate with your partners by accessing shared tools like calendars, tasks and information storage areas. This information can also be stored and synchronized on your laptop or desktop and accessed offline
- Interact with your suppliers via a secure location where you can update order requests and they can update delivery times, status and quantities. This enables you to keep staff and customers accurately updated with details of delivery times and available stock
The extranet we built for Next helped them collaborate with their suppliers
We’ve built smart extranets for many organisations including large retailers like the high-street clothing store Next.
Our extranet helped Next manage their relationship with oversees clothing manufacturers, reduce costs and ensure compliance.
The solution provided Next with a central resource containing single versions of all documents. This helped them track the status of all orders.
Why invest in an extranet built by Content and Code?
- Improved customer service: Keep your customers updated on the progress of their orders and provide accurate information about quantities and delivery dates at the time of purchase
- Better decision making: When everyone has instant access to the latest information – like delivery times, status and quantities – they can make the right decisions, quicker
- Excellent return on investment: By moving all your forms and documents online, you will cut the time spent filling in paper forms and tracking down latest versions – impacting your bottom line
- Best business practice: An extranet that creates a comprehensive audit trail will encourage best practice across your organisation