Creating intranets that spark employee engagement
In the old days, intranets were simply mouthpieces which organisations used to make broadcasts to their staff.
But a custom-built intranet from Content and Code creates an authentic two-way conversation with your people that will spark employee engagement and collaboration across your organisation.
The features of an intranet built by Content and Code
From creating knowledge-sharing communities, to filling in expenses forms and taking part in discussion boards – an intranet built by Content and Code in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a fully interactive environment for your staff.
Our intranets can include all the following features:
- Project portals
- Discussion boards, wikis and forums
- Knowledge bases
- Shared calendars
- Self-service areas (featuring expenses forms, payslips and holiday request forms)
- Policy and procedural documents
- All the broadcasting features of a traditional intranet.
The intranet we built for easyJet improved the way they collaborate
easyJet are expanding rapidly across Europe and needed a collaborative workspace to pull staff in different countries together.
Content and Code created a fully-branded and customised intranet for the airline powered by Microsoft SharePoint 2007. The solution featured:
- Electronic forms
- Business Processes
- Records Management.
easyJet's new intranet brought their people together and enabled them to collaborate on projects more effectively. In the words of easyJet’s Head of IT Services, Andy Caddy:
"The benefit for the business is that they’re getting a collaborative platform that allows them to find the information and tools they need to do the job."
Read the full easyJet case study
Why invest in an intranet built by Content and Code?
- Happier, more productive staff: Social-networking style features like discussion boards & forums and tools like online expenses forms will ensure your employees feel included and valued
- Business Intelligence: Collaborative features like project portals and knowledge bases will give your people access to the rich expertise locked away in your organisation
- Excellent return on investment: A fully interactive intranet is one proven way to get a tangible return on your investment in technology
- Best business practice: An intranet that features policy and procedural documents and clear business processes will ensure that all your projects meet the same high standards