Are you interested in Office 365? Are you worried about transitioning to the cloud, and the issues that you may discover along the way? Would it help to hear about the experiences of some of our clients? Would you like to learn about the next version of Office 365?
Come and join us!
Multiple award-winning Microsoft Partner, Content and Code, invites you to an exclusive event on 18th September, 2012.
Our Office 365: Past, Present & Future Event will help you uncover the real value of Microsoft Online Services. Discover the business challenges that Office 365 has solved for our clients, and explore the services available in the next major release. During the breakout sessions, our Office 365 experts will provide live demonstrations and field any questions that you may have.
Whether you are considering Office 365, or have already planned your transition, this event will help minimise risk exposure and identify potential problems before they occur. We will share the lessons learnt from our experiences, and ultimately ensure your migration to Office 365 is a success.
Key Topics Covered
- Understand common problems, issues and challenges facing businesses today
- Discover why organisations are adopting Office 365 to resolve these challenges
- Uncover the motivations behind our clients' cloud migrations, and their view on the transition process
- Find out what features have been added to Exchange Online, Lync Online and SharePoint Online since the service was launched last year
- Get a sneak preview of what's coming in the next major wave of updates for Office 365
- Learn how to get started with your transition, and how to engage with Content and Code to leverage their expertise