Learn how Cloud Security technologies can get you started on your journey to GDPR compliance
On the 25th May 2018 the European Union will start to enforce General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation. It is more important than ever to understand what your organisation’s personal and sensitive data implications are, and develop a strategy to deal with it. Organisations who fail to meet certain criteria of GDPR can be fined up to 20 Million Euros, or 4% of their annual global turnover, whichever is greater.
Join Microsoft and Content and Code for this FREE event to learn how your organisation can prepare itself for GDPR compliance.
When: Thursday, 25th January | 9am – 12.30pm | Where: Fountain House, 130 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 5DJ
What can you expect from this event?
- A deeper understanding of the wider implications of GDPR on your organisation
- An understanding of the types of sensitive and personal data that could put you at risk
- Identify the key security risks that could affect your organisation
- How these risks align with Cloud Security Technology
- Understanding how solutions such as Office 365, Azure and Enterprise Mobility and Security can assist in regulating GDPR compliance
- Your chance to ask GDPR and Microsoft Cloud Security experts how legislation will affect your organisation.
- Networking lunch
Want to learn more about how GDPR will affect your organisation? Sign up today.