Canon improve communication and collaboration with Office 365, Yammer and SharePoint
- Across Canon EMEA each country managed their own intranet, this lead to watered down corporate messaging and a feeling of disconnected offices.
- As each business unit worked independently there was no way for offices across multiple regions to collaborate or communicate.
- Information retrieval was incredibly difficult, sales and marketing teams were unable to find stock levels or the latest product sheets in a timely manner.
- Operating across multiple regions and locations Canon struggled with communication issues
- We implemented a strategy which helped Canon gain the full value of their journey to the cloud.
- We partnered with MSLGROUP to offer complete architecture and design services for Canon’s SharePoint platform (called “MIRU”).
- Adoption & Success. We supported and assisted staff to ensure they get the best out of their new digital workspace.
- Our User Experience team spent time getting to know Canon users’ real needs and high value activities in order to boost adoption.
- We consulted across Canon to formulate a strategic plan that ensured business benefits would be achieved from the introduction of Yammer.
- Canon’s Intranet is now managed Centrally at HQ and locally in each country, resulting in a consistent and strong brand that has unified their workforce.
- Canon employees are now able to have conversations across all 116 countries with the help of Yammer’s translation tool. Language is no longer a barrier.
- Employees can now search for documents across Office 365, Yammer and SharePoint to discover relevant information in a timely manner.
- Using one consistent platform Canon employees are able to collaborate more effectively whilst also featuring relevant local news and information.
Positive feedback from top 40 Leaders.
Positive feedback from Directors.
Within two months, 10,000 employees were active on Yammer.
Latest insights into Office 365
Nearly 18 months ago, we were delighted to welcome Mirus IT to the Content+Cloud family, as our centre of excellence serving small and medium-sized businesses. Now they are taking another step in their amazing journey with a new look, and a new website, but the same...read more
Leading UK technology providers come together Back in June 2020 we made the announcement that we were part of a new group brand. From today, Content and Code begins officially functioning as Content+Cloud! Content+Cloud is the integration of both Content and Code and...read more
A Helicopter Tour of Intune, MAM, MDM and Conditional Access As an IT pro, you’re likely juggling conflicting interests, especially when it comes to end-user device management. How do you ensure that your users can work from anywhere while protecting your company’s...read more