Improving communication and collaboration with Office 365, Yammer and SharePoint solutions
Multiple locations across Europe
- Across Canon EMEA each country managed their own intranet, this lead to watered down corporate messaging and a feeling of disconnected offices.
- As each business unit worked independently there was no way for offices across multiple regions to collaborate or communicate.
- Information retrieval was incredibly difficult, sales and marketing teams were unable to find stock levels or the latest product sheets in a timely manner.
- Operating across multiple regions and locations Canon struggled with communication issues
- We implemented a strategy which helped Canon gain the full value of their journey to the cloud.
- We partnered with MSLGROUP to offer complete architecture and design services for Canon’s SharePoint platform (called “MIRU”).
- Adoption & Success. We supported and assisted staff to ensure they get the best out of their new digital workspace.
- Our User Experience team spent time getting to know Canon users’ real needs and high value activities in order to boost adoption.
- We consulted across Canon to formulate a strategic plan that ensured business benefits would be achieved from the introduction of Yammer.
- Canon’s Intranet is now managed Centrally at HQ and locally in each country, resulting in a consistent and strong brand that has unified their workforce.
- Canon employees are now able to have conversations across all 116 countries with the help of Yammer’s translation tool. Language is no longer a barrier.
- Employees can now search for documents across Office 365, Yammer and SharePoint to discover relevant information in a timely manner.
- Using one consistent platform Canon employees are able to collaborate more effectively whilst also featuring relevant local news and information.
Positive feedback from top 40 Leaders.