Canon improve communication and collaboration with Office 365, Yammer and SharePoint
- Across Canon EMEA each country managed their own intranet, this lead to watered down corporate messaging and a feeling of disconnected offices.
- As each business unit worked independently there was no way for offices across multiple regions to collaborate or communicate.
- Information retrieval was incredibly difficult, sales and marketing teams were unable to find stock levels or the latest product sheets in a timely manner.
- Operating across multiple regions and locations Canon struggled with communication issues
- We implemented a strategy which helped Canon gain the full value of their journey to the cloud.
- We partnered with MSLGROUP to offer complete architecture and design services for Canon’s SharePoint platform (called “MIRU”).
- Adoption & Success. We supported and assisted staff to ensure they get the best out of their new digital workspace.
- Our User Experience team spent time getting to know Canon users’ real needs and high value activities in order to boost adoption.
- We consulted across Canon to formulate a strategic plan that ensured business benefits would be achieved from the introduction of Yammer.
- Canon’s Intranet is now managed Centrally at HQ and locally in each country, resulting in a consistent and strong brand that has unified their workforce.
- Canon employees are now able to have conversations across all 116 countries with the help of Yammer’s translation tool. Language is no longer a barrier.
- Employees can now search for documents across Office 365, Yammer and SharePoint to discover relevant information in a timely manner.
- Using one consistent platform Canon employees are able to collaborate more effectively whilst also featuring relevant local news and information.
Positive feedback from top 40 Leaders.
Positive feedback from Directors.
Within two months, 10,000 employees were active on Yammer.
Latest insights into Office 365
For any team that is tasked with managing the security of an organisation, making sure staff adhere to best practice can often be a challenge. If you’ve moved to the cloud, or in the process of moving to Office 365 there is one key requirement: to make sure your...read more
In 2019 the use of Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) is becoming more and more prevalent in the modern workspace. End-users now expect to be able to use their own devices for both business and personal use. They expect a seamless user experience as well. The question that...read more
It's been another busy couple of weeks in the Message Centre and on the Microsoft 365 Roadmap. First up, two items that were added to the roadmap on Friday and are already rolling out, possibly even launched by the time you read this (and depending upon your Office...read more