See how the website we built for Fifteen Restaurant led to a 67% increase in reservations booked online.
Fifteen are a not-for-profit social enterprise with four restaurants worldwide. The charity was founded by Jamie Oliver to inspire disadvantaged young people to pursue a career in the hospitality industry. Fifteen wanted a new website that would serve as the ‘digital shop front’ for their multifaceted brand. The site needed to combine high levels of accessibility with strong branding and rich functionality. Upping the ante, Angela Morris, Marketing Manager for Fifteen Restaurant, insisted, ‘It was essential to get it right from day one.’
Content and Code developed Fifteen’s new website on Microsoft SharePoint and provided hosting. The site boasts many unique features such as:
- A custom front-end design that is functional and fully accessible.
- Flash placeholders and media libraries, including a 360 degree virtual restaurant tour.
- A mobile service that enables users to access the site with mobile phones and other devices.
- Accessible drag-and-drop web parts for adding menus and promotions to any page.
- Central resource library and content management tools that give content editors the ability to modify all aspects of the site.
- Custom aggregation tools that allow users to publish site content to a regional or global homepage.
- The site was also the world’s first SharePoint site to adhere to W3C accessibility standards Level A.