Pizza Hut Restaurants
Improving communication and collaboration with Office 365, Yammer and SharePoint solutions
160,000 + Employees
11,139 branches worldwide.
- The outdated and manual paper based rota system was very inefficient and resulted in under and over staffing issues.
- Understaffing resulted in poor customer experience, as there were not enough staff to adequately serve customers.
- Staff were often over or under worked leading to poor staff retention and dissatisfied employees (insert stat).
- Mobile workers had no way of remaining connected to Pizza Hut or communicating with other branches.
- As a result, Facebook was being used as ‘shadow IT’ for shift swapping and branch communication, leading to security concerns.
- We helped Pizza Hut with their Office 365 Strategy, Journey to the Cloud, and SharePoint extranet.
- Our User Experience consultants researched the staff needs, created personas and proposed the best digital workspace solution.
- Our Identity and Access experts ensured that employees could log onto the right systems with the right credentials.
- We supported Pizza Hut staff to ensure they would get the best out of their new digital workspace with Adoption and Success services.
- To ensure Yammer was used correctly, we helped with training and community management.
- Pizza Hut saw a notable reduction in missed staff shifts because employees now had a way to simply access rota information from anywhere at any time on any device.
- Customer service was improved as restaurants were always well staffed as they had the correct ratio of staff to customers.
- Staff retention and engagement was increased as staff felt connected to Pizza Hut via the new digital workspace and could securely and easily communicate with colleagues and managers.
- Collaboration increased between restaurants, as employees shared innovative ideas, customer trends and reported problems.