On-demand: Google Enterprise to Office 365: steps to consider before migrating
Moves to Office 365 from the Google Enterprise Suite are becoming more and more common – but in today’s world of mature adoption, it’s not just Mail you need to consider. In this session, we’ll take you all the way from identity and access, through migration of different workloads and help you understand what your options are – and how to avoid getting it wrong.
What will you learn?
- What Office 365 offers that is unique vs Google (pragmatic view, not religious)
- Where to start when thinking about migrating
- Coexist or not to coexist?
- Options for migrating core services (e.g. FTC, BitTitan tools)
- What do you do about additional services that the FTC doesn’t cover like
- And many more
- Why adoption of Office 365 is important
Learn how to migrate successfully
Share a few little pieces of information and you can secure this informative webinar.
About your presenter
Principle Technology Strategist | MVP - Exchange & Office 365
Steve is a 5 times recipient of the MVP (Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional) award from Microsoft, is a regular international conference speaker, podcast host, regular blogger, plus he is the author of a number of best-selling Exchange books. Steve has worked on a vast number of Exchange and Office 365 projects across customers large and small, often with complex requirements and would love to help you on too.